EasyStretch SA is the first stretching school in South Africa that offers the Zaichik Stretching Technique, a fast, easy and safe way to improve your flexibility. Together with specifically designed warm ups and strength exercises, we offer you a complete workout that will take your body to a stronger, more balanced and younger-feeling state.
What is Zaichik Stretching Technique?
A unique and innovative method developed by Paul Zaichik (World Renowned Fitness and Flexibility Expert). This is the most natural way to stretch your body.
What is different about this technique:
- It’s designed to target one muscle at a time. Traditional stretching techniques target a group of muscles, but if one muscle is tight or weak, the whole group resists. By isolating each muscle you can focus on the ones that are causing the resistance.
- It balances the body and could prevent injury. By increasing flexibility and strength in muscles that have been neglected, the balance in the body is restored and future injuries can be prevented. This is especially noticeable by athletes and dancers.
- It works faster than any other stretching technique. ZST uses two different actions of the same muscle to create space in it and this way the muscle is free to stretch deeper and deeper from the first workout.
- Because you are allowing your muscles to go deeper rather than forcing them, this form of stretching is enjoyable and pain-free.
- Lasting results! ZST is designed to give you permanent results. Because the muscle memory is triggered during a workout, your body will start from where it left off the last time you stretched.
- You can do it in your own time. Once you learn the exercises, you can train at home.
Why is flexibility important?
Your body will last a lot longer if you keep it supple and strong:
Stretching and toning brings more oxygen to the muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Joints are protected and injuries prevented.
Tension build up is reduced and posture is improved.
It allows you to feel more free, calm, content and confident.
Balancing left and right side with one workout, using the "Confidence" system from Zaichik Stretching Technique.
Note: For permanent results the technique has to be practiced regularly